The Monarch case line is UAGs’ premier product line of heavy-duty cases. It stands out from its competition due to exceptional aesthetics.
The standout feature here is the combination of leather and metal components in a fairly lightweight and streamlined design that doesn’t look or feel bulky, the norm for heavy-duty cases.
The design highlights of the case are as follows.
- The side grip has a honeycomb design which helps with traction and prevents your iPhone X from slipping out of your hands.
- The long side button provides great tactile feedback due to the ridges incorporated into the design.
- The ringer switch is easily accessible due to a well-incorporated opening.
- The lightning port, speaker, and microphone grilles are also accessible via openings.
- The volume control buttons have an elevated design and are easily accessible.
- There is a large opening on the back for the dual camera and flash
The monarch has a five-layer protection design composed of a sturdy top frame, a grain leather layer, a polycarbonate shear plate, alloy metal hardware Torx screws holding the layers secure, and impact resistant rubber.
It meets the MIL-STD 810G 516.6 2x Military drop test standards and is offered in Graphite, Platinum, Crimson, Black, and Carbon Fiber color options.
The case comes with a 10-year warranty and is definitely worth investing in.
We have decided to get the Monarch for our iPhone X but can’t decide between Graphite or Carbon Fibre. While we resolve this conundrum, you guys tell us your favorite colorway in the comments below!