Apple isn’t known much for its outings on social media channels, but YouTube is one platform where Apple is regular. The Cupertino giant has released some videos on its official Apple Support channel for its newly released HomePod, and many of you proud owners will find them useful.
Each video is about a minute in length and covers the basics like using Siri to play music, touch controls, and tweaking HomePod settings.
You’ll find many more useful videos on the Apple Support channel that the company introduced back in November 2017.
- Apple HomePod Review
- How to setup your HomePod
- HomePod F.A.Q
- How HomePod Operate with Siri
- How to stream Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud, and more to Homepod
- How to control Apple Music and HomePod with Siri
- How to control HomePod via touch gestures
- How to rename your HomePod (and the room it’s in)
- How To Connect Your Homepod With Your Apple Tv
- How to tune HomePod’s sound using equalizers on iOS and macOS
- How to manually update your HomePod
Subscribe us to get more awsome articles at your doorstep