Hello and welcome to our first iOS news weekly roundup. Every week, we’ll gather the most important news and happenings from the Apple and more specifically the iOS world to help you stay up to date! Dig in.
The past few days have been exciting for Apple fans. We saw Apple launch iPad 2018 ($329 for consumers and $299 for schools) and iOS 11.3 released. First beta for iOS 11.4 came out as well.
Apple made its stance clear on how important privacy is to them and they also hired Google’s AI chief in the past few days. Cherry on top are the rumors of a curved iPhone.
What happened this week:
- The New Sixth-Generation iPad Is Available at Apple Retail Stores – by iOSAppers
- Apple hires Google’s former AI boss to help improve Siri – by the Verge
- Bloomberg: Rumors of a Curved iPhone – by iOSAppers
- Apple ID Website To Reflect More Transparency With An Update Soon – by iOSAppers
- Total Number of App Store Apps Shrank in 2017 Thanks to Apple’s Quality Crackdown – by Macrumors
- Fortnite Is Now Available to Everyone on iOS – by iOSAppers
This is our first weekly roundup, What would you like to see in the coming weeks? Please let us know in the comments and Subscribe for more recent developments in everything iOS.