If you want to move on iOS 11 public beta, you will have to sign up on Beta Software Program, it’s smooth cruising from that point. On June 26, the public beta has opened, so no more holding up. If you are a developer then view next fragment to download the iOS 11 dev beta.
1) Go to see beta.apple.com on your Phone.
2) Click the sign-up button.
3) Use your Apple ID & PASSWORD to Sign in.
4) Agree with the terms & conditions.
5) Make a place to backup of your iOS 10 if you haven’t done so.
6) Sign up your device at beta.apple.com/profile.
7) When your device gets ready, Click the “Download profile” button.
8) When the Install Profile screen opens on your device, Click “Install”.
9) Enter Password to continue.
10) Click “Install” once more on the consent screen, then “Install” on the popup to settle.
11) After it, a restart is required to proceed.
12) Go to Settings – > General – > Software Update to complete the process of downloading and introducing iOS 11 beta.