You may be sitting tight for email answers from your manager about important customer gatherings or expecting an answer from your customers about monthly invoices, or you’re quick to get an email answer from your travel specialist. To effortlessly get alarmed about the highly anticipated reaction even on the drive, set up Email answer warning on your iPhone.
When you have flagged the specific email string, you will be immediately informed at whatever point anybody answers to it. Subsequently, you will not have to delve profoundly into your inbox just to discover the reaction. It’s the most intelligent approach to stay refreshed, would it say it isn’t?
How To Get Email Reply Notifications on iPhone Or iPad
In the event that you have effectively sent an email and wish to enable notification for it, specifically open the Mail application and bounce over to the Sent organizer.Just in case, you will begin from the scratch, open the Mail application, Compose an email and send it to the concerned recipient/s
- On your device, Start Mail Application
- Then, Click Sent folder
- Now click on that email for which you want to notify
- Tap on the flag which is at the left bottom corner.
- Next , Click notify me in menu – then click notify me again for confirmation
How To Turn Off Mail Reply Notification on iPhone and iPad
If you don’t want to receive an email notification? You can turn it off.
- You need to first open Mail Application
- After that, Click Sent Folder
- Open that email which you have enabled notification
- Now tap the flag option which is at the bottom of left corner
- Lastly Click Stop Notifying